Sunday, May 22, 2011

Double Whammy on May 11th

   By that afternoon I felt emotionally drained. The day was still young. I retrieved the mail and there was yet another letter from the Maricopa County Superior Court.
   It was the "fill in the blanks" handwritten version of the findings from April 19th. The "COPY" of what was transcribed in the courtroom that day. OK nothing new. Whew!
  Then,  I read the last page that came with the documents. This paper was orange. It was "Important Information about the Judgment and Order". Most of the information I was aware of.  There was one bullet that gave me a jab to the side. I will not disclose the exact information at this time in order to protect the case as it unfolds. I will reveal all of the information at a later date.
  I had spoken to D earlier in the day to let him know about the tax debacle. I brought him current in the early evening.
  I emailed him these new court docs after we'd talked. Both of us felt quite a bit of pressure that day. These reality checks kept it feeling very real. Moving forward though. We had to keep it all together and stay strong for ourselves and each other.
  D would call DES here in AZ and let them know again that he was in Canada so that it could be noted in his files.
  I would do everything in my power to get the necessary documents to him on time.
 
  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment