Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Case Conference With The Judge

  The only entry I care to make at this time is that D will be in Canada until at least September. That was the date set this past Tuesday the 24th by the courts. All in all we are very pleased by the outcome other than the date. We had an idea in our heads that this was going to be a 3-6 month process.
  I felt rather melancholy on Tuesday but I had my trip to Canada to get ready for so it helped. Thank you to my friend Ronda who answered the phone when I needed to talk to someone after I heard the news of September. I am grateful for you and I love you guys!
  I will Blog about the details once I can sit down with D and get the facts in order.
  Until then on this topic...
 
  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment