Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Research On B & D

    I decided to spend some time over the weekend doing some investigating of my own. Trying to stay one step ahead of the court game, I Googled myself and D's names. I figured that Sharon and Atty would have most likely done the same. At least something similar if not that.
  Just as I had suspected my name came up in dozens of places due to my involvement in so many projects, businesses, social sites and groups. I verified certain data that came up and made note of it all.
  D's name came up in a few places only. His name was linked to a site about "Happy Bachelors" (the point was to stay single) and it had to do with the article written about him in 1997 in a National paper:

   "In the case of DM, when determining the postal worker's income, the judge added an additional $300 a year he would earn if he delivered extra flyers -- thus turning an option of earning more money into an obligation.

  The stories are remarkably similar across the income spectrum. In 1997, DM, a Winnipeg postal worker, had a take-home pay of $1,900 a month after quitting a supplementary part-time supermarket job during an ugly divorce that included false sex abuse allegations against him. Having been ordered to pay $2,000 in monthly child and spousal support by one judge, he was forced on to welfare until another reduced his payments to a more manageable $910."

  Everytime I read this it amazes me in more ways than one. I sit here pondering this as I type. I knew about this article in the past however it was interesting to find it on such a site.
  His name also came up as the manager of one of my companies. Not an issue.
  We are who we say we are. We've done what we've said we've done. Whatever information is requested will be provided if possible. They can turn every rock over. There will not be any surprises.


   PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment