Sunday, May 22, 2011

The UPS Pick Up...Did We Make It?

   We did not make it. We missed it by 5 minutes. It turned out to be in our favor without a doubt. It was Saturday and this would mean we would lose 2 delivery days to get D the docs.
  I was with Kyle and he texted D to let him know that I did not make it. I tried and had run into some snags. I was so sorry. D texted back not to worry. I didn't. It would not change what was.
  I had spent most of Saturday a.m. going through all 500 or so pages of tax returns and other papers. I wrote notes for D and organized it in sections for his ease.
  I had to print some files and copy some to my flash drive. By mid afternoon the 5 lb pile was ready to take to Staples for photocopying.
  I fed the photocopier sections at a time. When I was done, the copies were not collated and were completely out of order as were my originals for whatever reason. I was so discouraged. Needless to say we were at Staples much longer than anticipated and missed the last UPS pick up of the weekend.
  Good thing too! I sorted through the two piles the next morning and came to find that some pages were missing and others were still out of order. I rearranged both stacks and was so glad to put the copies in a box, seal it, address it and place it at the door.
  I had acquainted myself very well with that stack. This would be an advantage as I could go over it with D once he received it at the other end.
  I probably watched some mindless comedy that night as I did not want to have one thinking cell in my brain do any more work.  My cranium needed a siesta!

 PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment