Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Thoughts...

  Abundance shows up in a variety of ways. The only one we truly are and want to continue to be connected to is love, peace and freedom. That is absolute abundance to the both of us.
  All of my experiences have played a valuable role in who I am today. I appreciate every single person that has crossed my path. Thank you! Here are some of my thoughts...

  "It matters not what house I live in...it is shelter and I am grateful.
  It matters not how much money I have or do not have...I am detached from monetary value.
  It matters not where I live on this globe...it is temporary and it is not where I am from...I am grateful for what it offers during the time I am there.
  It does matter how I show up in every moment of every day so that I am true to myself.
  With this outlook and belief I can BE anywhere. I am not attached to anything material. If it all had to disappear tomorrow, I would still BE me. I feel this to the core of my BEING!"

 Having D by my side is unequivocally an awesome bonus that I am so grateful for every day!!! I love YOU so much. You are so generous, loving, tenderhearted, honorable, flexible, open, honest, willing, patient and so much more.
  You are already effecting change my friend. You stay the course with those intentions coming straight from your heart, NOTHING can ever throw you off course.
  I am in this with you as long as it takes. Know it and feel it baby. I love you!

  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment