Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Very Long Weekend

  D had gone to the lake with his cousins for the Victoria Day long weekend. He missed out on so much family time over the past 12 years and he deserved to catch up. We did not have contact for several days. The short texts kept me going.
  I had a tough weekend to say the least. I try to remain strong and keep my chin up. I am not made of steel and there are days when I feel down for a while. I don't stay there too long. It serves no purpose.
  I have a great group of like minded friends that I meet with every other Sunday. I was especially grateful for them this past weekend. They are filled with energy and positive thinking. They feed me with love and kindness. They lift my spirits just by BEING who they are. Thank you Kyle, Linda and Doug. I love you guys! D misses you all so much. He misses our Sundays too!
  My sons Stephan and Kyle are there for me anytime I want to grab a cup of coffee. It's most enjoyable to just sit with them and take my mind away for a while. I am so grateful to them both. Thank you for BEING who you are. I love you both so much!
 
  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment