Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Notice To Appeal

    D informed me the day prior that an appeal would need to be filed before the 19th of May. He had 30 days to appeal the decisions made from the April 19th hearing. He was doing this for many reasons  I would have to create it and file it within 2 days. D had alot on his plate and left it to the last minute. This created a little squeezing feeling for me. I would have to put on my attourney hat now.
  I will not disclose the exact details at this time in order to protect the case as it unfolds. I will reveal all of the information at a later date.
  Thank goodness D had a template from filing documents with the courts prior to leaving. I used it and created a new document pertaining to the appeal. I ran it by D and he ran it by Krista. No changes were advised.
  I added more language to it and filed it for $88 on May 18th at 1130. Done!

  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment