Saturday, May 14, 2011

Keeping It Together

  Three weeks in and I started feeling pretty alone. I had a few rough days. D and I talked at length on the phone. I went through the gamut of emotions.
  We had wonderful friends who would have been there in a flash if I had needed them. I tapped into them a few times. They were fantastic. All, very supportive and positive.
  Nonetheless, the man I shared my life with was not here. We spent so much time together. We loved being in each other's company. Doing nothing with D was awesome.
  Stephan and Kyle were checking in on me during the first few weeks. I appreciated their concern.
  Time was not standing still. It was the unsettled feeling of not having any timelines. It all felt so obscure. That was the difficult part.

PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families.

No comments:

Post a Comment