Saturday, May 14, 2011

April 19th, 2011

  I had solicited our friends' support in a mass email/text earlier that day. I was awaiting a text from D at about 2:00 AZ time as 15 mins would be over by then. His appearance was at 1:30 p.m.  I checked my phone at 2:30... no message. I texted D and he responded that it was "still on. They think I am a real estate developer and they don't beleive that I am in Canada."  I was driving and I started laughing. None of this surprised me. It had almost become a comedy. I am chuckling as I write in the Blog. Sharon would provide the courts with inaccurate information and it was accepted as fact. D would always have to assert that the information was false. There was a time several months back that the DES child support division here in AZ thought D was an engineer and that he was making a significant income. Once again, false information.
  It was not until just before 4:00 p.m. here that D and I talked over the phone. He felt he had handled it pretty well. He caught in on film also. In summary:
  Sharon had tried several times to bring up past topics and was redirected to discuss what was at hand. She insisted that D could not be in Canada because he couldn't get into the country without a passport. D offered to address this with the Courts and was told it would not be necessary. D heard whispers in the background when Sharon spoke. She was being advised from an attourney's office. D could see the number on the call display while they were conferenced in together. They would also see where he was calling from. By the end, D was found to be in "contempt of Court for failure to comply with a valid support order from Canada, a child support Arrest Warrant would be issued for DM, and a cash purge release amount would be set at $5000.00."
  The courts had the cash purge commencing at $500 but Sharon contested that. It was then set at $5000.00 despite her continued protest of the amount. She requested that it be much higher. D expressed that he had no money, was unemployed and was in Canada taking care of this so he would not be able to pay the amount at this time.
 Both of us took the news in stride and we were not dismayed.
  This was a necessary step toward the goal.

PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families.

No comments:

Post a Comment