Saturday, May 14, 2011

Everything Exactly As It Should Be

  We were excited about the process and what would come of the movement forward. We were both coming from a well intended place. Straight from the heart. No anger, no angst and no fear. Allow me to be very clear...we were coming from there not that we would never experience these emotions. The outcome would unquestionably be positive in every way. Of this, I was 100% confident.
  Sure we experienced frustrations here and there on the course but we would work those through and stay focused on the intention. D and I could not pin point what was ahead but it also did not matter as we were ready to move past whatever came our way.
  Certain friends and family would question, "What if" this and "what if" that. So many times I wanted to simply say, "What if?" Doubts exist in human minds and are allowed to consume the thoughts. We were striving to release them as quickly as they entered our conscious thinking.
  I could not explain fully how and where we were within our beings about this journey. I just knew to the core of my being that the outcome would be "good".
  I had a fabulous job that I described as being better than self employment. I had autonomy, flexibility, support, fulfillment and loved what I was doing. I also did not have to chase the income. I was paid every 2 weeks. Imagine that!
  This left us both knowing that the "home front" here in AZ would be just fine.
  The timing was impeccable.

PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families.

No comments:

Post a Comment