Monday, May 16, 2011

Sending Love To Sharon

  I thought about Sharon pointing D out to the Sheriffs. I actually felt a great sense of sadness for her. What was she afraid of?  Only she knew. I pondered this for a while and realized that she was most likely exactly in the same place as 10 years prior. No personal growth seemed to have occurred. I had felt this was the case because of the goings on over the past 9 months but this made it very real for me. So many thoughts were in my head. How would her game plan solve anything? Without coming together in a peaceful way, what could be accomplished?
  I sent her good thoughts and alot of love. I remember thinking I would send her triple, quadruple the love that I normally sent out her way. I had no anger toward her at all. Anger had never been an emotion triggered when I'd thought of Sharon.
  I thought of their children A and R. What could their lives have been like? What had been told to them? I sent them alot of love as well.
  There was always hope. An open door existed for anyone who chose to walk through it.
 
  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment