Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another Letter From the Courts

  On April 27th the document outlining the details of D's Enforcement Hearing from the 19th arrived by mail. I immediately felt my emotions start climbing from my gut up.
  There were a few surprises on the document that I was not prepared for.
The court knew that D was in Canada working on this case. They however set his support payments to commence May 1st, 2010. The new totals would include a set arrears amount of $300. New total would be $1166.91/mo.
  "IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Father shall pay to Mother for child support of the minor child/ren of the parties..." Both children were adults. Where did that come from?
  Once again, I communicated with D. These calls were not pleasant to say the least. They left me feeling drained and I knew they were difficult on him as well. It would be so easy to allow the emotions to take over. It took effort to keep them in check.
  All docs were scanned and emailed so that he had everything should he need it at any time.  
  One valuable piece of information was that a CD of the proceedings could be ordered. Instantly I thought of the documentary. I would look into what needed to be done to get a copy.
  That was the break in the clouds!
 
  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment