Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Encounter With A!

 Oct. 4th, 2011  

  Those were exciting and anxious minutes. Now I was faced with the worries of what to say in such a spontaneous moment as that. I knocked on the window and said hello A. I could see when I said hello, he knew who I was. I immediately got emotional but wasn’t going to let emotion stop this encounter. A only asked one question and made a couple of short statements. I did most of the talking. I felt like I only had a few precious moments to get across what I wanted to convey to him. At the end of those minutes which seemed like both hours and seconds. The miraculous moment ended with A putting out his hand to shake mine. I was drained from the highly emotional event and after holding it in I walked back to my car and just cried not sure if I was happy or sad. All I wanted to do is call my wife B and tell her of the news and share the moment with her because we are like one. The details will be between us and my most close family. My very first post on the Blog is the aftermath of which I assume is the result of my son A informing his mother that he saw and talked to me. Please infer your own meaning of why someone would be so outwardly aggressive in protecting a 21 year old boy who is 6' 1" and 200 plus pounds.

  Remember D's posts are in GREEN. PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment