Friday, October 21, 2011

Business As Usual...More Manipulation

Oct. 18, 2011

  I was checking the Court of Queen’s Bench registry (site for finding stored cases of the court) to see if there were any new developments in my divorce case. I was expecting to see no change. To my great surprise I found that my Ex wife, Sharon put an application in for a protective order in front of the court. I was equally surprised to find out that it was dismissed.
  Ten to fifteen years ago the courts would hand these out like candy at a candy store. No need of proof of any wrong doing. You just had to say you feared someone or you feared for your children’s safety and you were granted an order of protection. I have heard from local people here in Winnipeg that it is not the case anymore.
  I went down to the court to find out the particulars of the dismissed application for the protection order. Well right on top was what I was looking for. It was as a few people suspected, it had been filed the very next day after I talked to my son A. It appeared as though Sharon was trying the same tricks she used over 10 years ago to keep me and my family away from my son A and daughter R.  Sharon implied that I was stalking my son and that guns and violence were a threat. These were the tools she used to try to manipulate the Judge and the Court. It is unfortunate that Sharon is in the same place as she was 15 years ago. My main concern is for my kids A and R. I love them so much and not a day goes by that I don't think of them.

  Remember D's posts are in GREEN. PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment