Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good Morning to Everyone!

Well here it is the first day of this blog. I am excited and yet a little nervous as I am new at this. Always willing to take on a challenge for the positive outcome and awareness it may bring. I feel so strongly about advocating for all of the kids (of all ages) out there who have been abused in this way that is acceptable to our legal system. Let's be real...this IS abuse...mental, emotional and psychological abuse. AND it is allowed to occur without legal consequence to the offending person/people. I speak generally at all times as I realize there may be some exceptions out there. I have created this blog as the beginning and ongoing communication with folks out there who are in the same position as D (my husband) is or knows someone who is. This could include any children of a divorce or separation, grandparents/parents of those children and anyone who may be affected in any capacity by Parent Alienation Syndrome and/or the injustices/complacency within the family court system. We need to shed a bigger light on this topic as it continues to occur. I welcome you to share your thoughts and experiences or any questions you may have. I will share more of what is going on in our world with this subject as time goes on.

PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families.

2 comments:

  1. The pain of being aliened from Grandchildren and the related stress is undescribeable. Thank you for starting this blog, I hope you will quote some authors names & books on this topic which could benefit anyone wanting to research Parent Alienation Syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your input and the suggestion. I will be recommending books and resources on this topic as I write. I am grateful that you are following. We will be talking about how this has affected D's family including the grandparents and great-grandparents.

    ReplyDelete