Thursday, April 7, 2011

Preface of Our Story and Parent Alienation Syndrome.

I will write a brief summary of how and where it all started for me being the partner of a father who was being and is alienated from his children. I will express what I have witnessed from the day I met D and then lead up to current day. My goal is to share my days with all of you who may be going through any form of this as well. We are the family that is on the sideline watching the one we love so much have their life and heart torn completely apart. This affects everyone...especially the children in the center. This is for them.
  There are many levels of alienation and D's happens to be one in the "severe" category. I would like to hear from any family member affected at any level.
 I will eventually disclose who we are as we are also in the process of creating a documentary surrounding this exact topic. I am treading lightly as I commence this journey. I am keeping it close to my chest at this point but I know that that is changing. Thus this BLOG. Please bear with me. We are B and D at this time. I must run off to work so I will post the beginnings of our life together once I return. Have a great day everyone!

PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families.

No comments:

Post a Comment