Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Victorious Day 15 Years Coming!

  Well hello to all...I am back and have to be consistent with the Blog as the documentary will be created and this provides some of the content.
  I am now going to use our names in full as this battle is finally over as of today. Denis is coming home. He is currently in the USA and he will be flying home to Phoenix tomorrow. He is in Grand Forks, ND. My father told me this morning, "We brought him to Canada last year and we will bring him back home now." He and his wife Solange drove him across the border into Canada last March and back into the US today.
  He has been away from his family, his friends, his home and his life for 16 mos almost to the exact date. He left for Canada on March 28th, 2011 and will be home July 26th, 2012.
  It feels surreal to me. His flight is booked and I pick him up at 1520 tomorrow. I envisioned him being on the couch in the family room once home with me by his side and the boys chatting with us. This was what I was picturing last evening. It will actually come to fruition!

  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

1 comment:

  1. Reading tis brings tears to my eyes!!! I am so happy he is now safely in your arms again!!! Not a day has passed that I haven't thought of the two of you and sent blessings our for Denis!!! Virgil and I can't wait to see you two together again!! Love you both dear friends!!

    ReplyDelete