Sunday, July 8, 2012

You Are An Awesome Man!

Baby I just want to tell you I am so proud of you. You are doing what 99.9% of people would never attempt to do. You have done it. You are nearing the end. You have taken it to the limit. You are almost there. I am so proud of you. I am honored to be a partner with you in life. I am grateful for you. You are an awesome human being and you fucking rock!!!! I love you sooooooo much! I cannot wait until you are home with us.

  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

1 comment:

  1. Bea is so right!!!! You are the most wonderful, generous, carrying man we know!! It is an honor for us to call Bea and you our friends!!!! We love you both and though I don't tell either of you often enough. We love you and send blessings and strength to you everyday!!! We will see you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete