Monday, December 26, 2011

A Visit To See D...With The Case Always Looming Nearby

   On Nov 10th, 2011 I was in Winnipeg to spend some time with D for one week. It was so nice. He has been staying with my brother since August. I am so appreciative of their willingness to have him stay there as long as it takes.
  D has wonderful support from both of our families. I have mentioned it before. We are both very grateful of their generosity and support during his time in Winnipeg.
  I wanted the visit to be mostly enjoying each other and the visiting of immediate family.
  I saved the "not so good stuff" for the way home. One can't get away from that.
  I read Sharon's affidavit on the plane ride home and made several notes. I had read a large portion of her 2 volume exhibits attached to the affidavit on the last day I was in Winnipeg. WOW!!
  The predominant response is chuckling. We literally laughed at some of the content. Not in a facetious way but a truly light hearted way.
  The repetition of information filed by Sharon was incredible. How easy it is to lie and to file false information with the courts is astounding to me. D had to respond to all of this nonsense. He had to answer to it as he had the final response. He stated it was more wasted time and hours of effort to respond yet again to the same accusations.
  He had provided factual information and letters from our attourney, our CPA, and the IRS.
  The clock ticks...ticks...ticks...

  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment