Friday, February 15, 2013

The Start of the Final Battle

    In mid 2010 I had been thinking of Andrew and Rochelle a lot of the time as they had both had birthdays that spring. Andrew turned 20 and Rochelle turned 18, both days I would have dearly loved to be apart of if given the choice. 
    I knew in my heart that I would have to face an ugliness that I had been saving my strength for in the past ten years. That is stoke the fire between Sharon and I in the court system in Canada.
    Our house was supposed to be accounted for after approximately 13 years now that our youngest Rochelle was 18years old. I decided to call the trustee that had handled my bankruptcy back in Canada in late 1999 regarding the marital home. He had control over my half of the house, which was pretty much paid off at the time of our seperation. Previous calls to the trustee had proved to be fruitless, this time I had actually talked with the Trustee and he informed me that I would soon be sent a copy of the accounting of my share of the house. I was some what in shock that anything was happening, as past history had shown me that little if anything was ever accomplished that involved the divorce. My thoughts were that what ever was left over from the accounting of the house I would use to pay down my child suppport arrears.
    My feelings were mixed. I new that this was progress but I also new that things were about to heat up.  Having dealt with Sharon in the past I felt like she would pull out all the stops and go to any length to get what she could from me.


Remember D's posts are in GREEN. PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment