Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas 2012

     Christmas time... It is the time of year that usually brings many happy thoughts to everyone's minds and hearts, but for myself and millions of other parents and grandparents it also brings on great pain and heart ache.
     Myself and many others grieve every year at this time because of the broken relationships we have with our children. We send out Christmas cards without confirmation that they are ever recieved by the intended individuals, and we don't expect any response even though we always hold out hope that this year there will be a miracle.
     This is the 14th Christmas without Andrew and Rochelle.
     I would like to wish all of the other Parents and Grandparents who have been alienated from their children and grandchildren the best possible Christmas this year.
 
  Remember D's posts are in GREEN. PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this post. It's been 18 years since I've had any contact with my daughter at Christmas time. Haven't seen her, faithfully send off Christmas cards, hoping for a reply, but getting none...
    For me, this truly is the toughest time of year. Not only because I don't see her, but also because my friends are busy with the holidays & their families, so I have much more time alone than usual.
    I wish things were different for you. However, it does provide some support for me know I'm not the only one going through this. Thanks again for posting this..
    Bob

    ReplyDelete