Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Boys...2 Formidable Sons!

  Without my knowledge, Denis had spoken to both boys before leaving. He had asked them to look out for me, to take care of me and be there for me.  That, they certainly have done.
  We have spent so much time together. We have travelled, vacationed, cooked and baked. We have shared flavorful food and drinks, different wines and varieties of beers. The bottom line was that we were together. Denis shared in some of this as well when we would go to Canada.
  There have been countless conversations and heated debates. Never a dull moment around this group!! They helped me create the back yard "oasis". I needed the manpower for many of the laborous tasks but more importantly they were here spending time with me.
  Kyle would ask me if I was ok and Stephan would check in on me for the same reason. They were there on the really difficult days and I truly could count on them.
  Amber cooked and they had me over to their place for my birthday. I felt so content to have them in my life.
  Amber has been a part of our lives for the past 2 years or so. I have enjoyed her company. She and Stephan have grown a garden in our back yard and we have reaped the fruits of their labor! She also loves to cook and create new things. She and Stephan also rescued "Pele" within hours of her death. She is a blue pit bull mixed with who knows what. She has spent many hours with us as well.
  Stephan and Kyle's support, warmth, love, individuality, honesty, and honor have contributed to who I am and have become. They have taught me a great deal.
  Thanks for being exactly who you both are at every moment of every day!!

PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment