Saturday, October 29, 2011

My August Visit

  I went to Winnipeg for 4 days. I wanted to spend time with both immediate families in one spot and just have fun and laughs. D's mom's cottage at the lake was perfect!  Thanks Alice. D helped to bring it together and Steve became the "camp" chef.
 We ate, sat around the fire and laughed, walked on the beach, swam, rode bikes, and just spent time together.
  It really could not have been more perfect. 
  No matter the surroundings, there is always talk of D's case. He is never on hiatus from it. He lives this daily. I am so grateful for such wonderful family. Thank you everyone for contributing to my memorable short vacation.

  PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment