Monday, May 2, 2011

Making It Happen

  D and I spent January through March 2011 getting prepared. We had no clue how to put a documentary together and did not have the slightest idea how we would get a clue. It did not matter. We just knew we wanted to and felt we had to. I have always welcomed a challenge. It takes mental effort to push fear out of your path. Together D and I are so strong. We pull each other up when the other needs a hand. It is amazing! He is an amazing human being. We have an incredible love for one another.
  Both of us believe so strongly that we must BE what we desire to attract into our lives. This adventure would be no different.
  I was with a new employer since November 2010 and it was time to meet with my orientation co-ordinator to debrief. We met off site. We talked about work for over an hour and then for some reason I started telling her D's story. I vowed to always follow my intuition and here I was, doing exactly that. Those who know me, know that I do not typically talk about my personal life in any detail with co-workers. So much for that!
  Julie and I had a connection. Turns out she could empathize with D's personal situation AND she was a film maker/director. I was so grateful!

PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families.

No comments:

Post a Comment