Monday, May 2, 2011

Court Papers? Here In Our State?

  On February 2nd, 2011 a fellow by the name of Jim rang our doorbell at 0745. He was asking for D, stated he was with the courts and was rather pleasant.  I told him D was not here.  Jim left his number with me.
  None of this was a surprise. So many emotions and thoughts ran through my head in a few seconds. I flood of tears welled up in my eyes. I wrote in my journal. Here are the words as they were written:
 
  "I have been sending love and good thoughts to Sharon, A and R for quite some time. I have no anger or ill will for her. I am disgusted and so amazed at how our so called "justice" system continues to be what it is. That is condoning and being a major perpetrator of legalized emotional and psychological abuse of children. They are allowed to continue to engage in these crimes against children. The lawyers, the psychologists and the judges. Now I realize this is a general statement but I am so saddened by the amount of people/children who have gone through this system.  It starts with the parents but when that is a volatile situation for one reason or another, who becomes the adult who will act in the best interest of the children...in loco parentis. When we get down to it...the core...do any of these family court professionals truly care about the kids or the parents? It's another court case in family court. Next! 
  I'm not sure D will make it to March to go to Canada. The heat is very strong/hot at this time and getting worse."

  The tests of our strength had begun.

PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families.

No comments:

Post a Comment