Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Pivotal Moment

  Our world personally, was changing before our very eyes. The squeeze came with a force. We were getting a taste of it at the end of 2008. Pressure was felt from all directions and in 2009 the housing market, the stock market, and the credit/lending crisis affected not only us and the business, but all of the clients and partners as well. Restructuring was necessary.   
  We would reinvent ourselves as needed. Yes! That's exactly what we would do. We could do it and we did. We were committed to our future and all we would need to do was shift gears, work harder and we would eventually get back on track.
  In July 2010 I took D with me to Orlando on a business trip about marketing for that very reason. I no longer wanted to travel alone on business. I had told D that he was coming with me on the next trip and this was it. It was time to get back in the game!
  The trip proved to be phenomenal. It was the catalyst that would change the course of my life.  I discovered the moment of truth. It had nothing to do with the convention nor the business. I was exhausted. D shared this sentiment about himself as well. We had depleted our stores for ourselves. What were we doing to replenish our own beings? Not enough!

PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families.

No comments:

Post a Comment