Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thanks and Blog Schedule

    I would like to thank those who have followed the blog and supported Bea and I the past couple of years. It really provided me with a lot of fuel to keep me going when times were tough.
    We are now using first names and not abbreviating any longer in the blog. This is because all the legal matters have come to a close up in Canada.
    We are also very determined to keep active on the blog and post every week, Wednesday or Thursday. I am in the midst of preproduction of the documentary involving PAS, so I will be updating everyone through the blog regarding the film.

Thank You Denis


Remember D's posts are in GREEN. PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment