Friday, June 15, 2012

What Was The Judge Thinking!

    Hello Everyone, yes it has been a long time since either B or I have written anything on the blog. Many things have transpired since the last post and many things have stayed the same. I have continued going to Maintenance Enforcement Program hearings monthly to update the Crown and their Client MEP and my former wife of my Variation Order. On March 30, 2012 the Judge gave his decision orally, at that time Sharon and I were both self represented. The Judge told us we had to write up the order ourselves. Neither of us knew how to do this. Sharon tried putting her draft of the Order through to the Judge for signing. She also tried adding something that was never a part of the verbal decision from the Judge. Hers was rejected by Judge and sent back with instructions on what he wanted in the draft. I was not aware of this draft until the Judge sent it back to both of us with the rejection letter. 
    Sharon hired her third Lawyer who I had my brother Kael deal with regarding this Order drafting. This Lawyer seemed capable but after two weeks of working for Sharon she excused herself from dealing with Sharon by saying she was too busy!!! she actually had informed Kael that her client "Sharon" was being difficult.
    Kael had assisted me in drafting another Order but Sharon would not sign it. We sent it in and asked the Judge to sign it but he would not and so we had to set an appointment with him for May 24, 2012.  
   
Remember D's posts are in GREEN. PLEASE check out our resource links in the TOP RIGHT hand corner. These resources will include both Parent Alienation/Syndrome information as well as support for divorced families. Become a follower as this will help us grow our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment